It's friday~ Did nothing since morning till now. Surfing around the net. Not bad =)
Yesterday went to Suki Sushi for dinner. Think I ate too much. Today just feel so hungry ='( Hope I will not get any fatter. Just saw the pictures we took during the paintball game. I seriously look much fatter now. And my hunchback is also quite obvious. Haiz... Anyone needs fat donation???
*Off topic*
Desmond called me last night. Reason? Too bored I think. He went to help Annie bring her spoiled shoe back home and got to wait for her parents to come home. Don't think I will have such a good friend to do such thing for me. Looks and asset really help. Too bad I don't have. Can someone make me look prettier and slimmer? Haha. So that next time when I need help, people will come to me in auto mode. Serious! Especially in workplace (eg office work), pretty ladies have much easier time.
So so so... Going to bugis after work today to get my pay. After that will go down to The Cathay to watch Ironman. Saturday will be going down to Malaysia or some healthy walk with my family (till now I still don't know where my dad intend to bring us to). BBQ at Pasir Ris with CO members on Saturday night. Sunday will be Singtel day. After work shall meet my JC friends. Monday will go to sentosa for tanning so I will not be so cheena. LOL. Hopefully.
And next week will be the last week of attachment. Oh well. Every ending marks a new begining.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment