Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last Post

I see no point of me blogging anymore, because I cant scold the person I detest, I cant write out how I really feel etc. There are restrictions... There are things which we can or cant do, and need to depend on situation.

I'm really upset now. But I cant tell anyone. I had tried to tell someone, but it got me hurting more. How many of you out there really get to listen to my problems? Not much I guess, coz those I tell you guys are really nothing, juz complains or wanting to vent my anger. I noe there are many of you are willing to lend me ur listening ears =) Thank you. But I noe only time will heal. By deceiving and zi wo an wei I can regain my own self back.

I seriously dunno wad im blogging now...

Thank you people and see you ard in sch =)

Take care and byebye!

No comments: